We are pleased to welcome you to the Future of Oil & Gas 2017 event organized by TheFutureEconomy.ca and Milestone GRP. We invite you to join us, as well as the Canadian oil and gas industry’s most innovative and forward-looking companies, to dissect and debate how Canadian oil and gas companies must navigate the global energy transition through their approach to innovation, commercialization and productivity. The event will feature industry experts, innovators, disruptor and out-of-the-box keynotes.
- Stewart Beck, President & CEO, Asia Pacific Foundation of Canada
- Don Romano, President & CEO, Hyundai Auto Canada
- Richard Adamson, Independent Advisor: Innovation, Carbon Management & Clean Tech Commercialization
- Lynne Allan, Dean of the McPhail School of Energy, Southern Alberta Institute of Technology (SAIT)
- Mike Gerbis, CEO, The Delphi Group
- Jean-Michel Gires, CEO NextTier Energy Solutions & former President & CEO Total E&P Canada
- Gordon Lambert, Chair of Alberta Climate Leadership Task Force on Technology & Board Member of Alberta Innovates
- Nick McKenna, VP Oil Sands Development & Subsurface, ConocoPhillips Canada
- Todd Parker, CEO, Blue Spark Energy
- Alicia Quesnel, Partner, Burnett, BD&P LLP
- Marty Reed, CEO, Evok Innovations
- Joy Romero, VP Technology & Innovation at Canadian Natural Resources Ltd
- Cecile Siewe, Director General CanmetEnergy Devon, Natural Resources Canada
- Alex Zahavich, VP Corporate Development and Applied Research, Southern Alberta Institute of Technology (SAIT)
- Speaker TBC, Emissions Reduction Alberta (ERA)
- Speaker TBC, ATB Financial
Interactive breakout sessions will drive attendees’ engagement with the day’s three main themes, which will then be integrated into a recommendation report to inform government policy and industry practice.
The Delphi Group will be producing this report, which will be distributed to the Federal and Provincial Governments, as well as to industry, all key stakeholders and the media.